Access System Consultancy
Design consultation Combining Angle’s expertise in the security industry with a customer’s specific needs, we
provide systems guaranteed to meet and often exceed expectations! Whether you need a basic CCTV system
news agent, an ALARM system
for your warehouse or Door Access
for the office, in fact commercial or
residential, big project or small, we’re here to help.
How it works:
- One of our friendly Angle consultants will
come out to visit you on site and discuss with you your expectations and specific requirements to
ascertain exactly what you need from a new or upgraded security system.
- Once we have an idea of what you’re looking for we can go through your options with you and provide the
pros and cons of the various different pieces of equipment currently on the market.
- We can also provide expert advice on the extent of coverage required for the site and make you aware of
solutions you may not have considered or even been aware of.
- We can also provide screen shots on equipment quality, appearance and specifications for said equipment
to help provide you with a better understanding of what you will get for your money.
- A site survey will be conducted in order to highlight existing site risks that need to be accounted for
and prevented against (for example; blind spots, high value merchandise displays, etc.)
- The survey will also provide our highly qualified engineers with exact camera locations and cable runs
to ensure a professional and efficient installation (Should you choose to use Angle Security).
- We will also answer any questions you may have about security in general, our company or the sector
as a whole. Our main aim is to make your security installation as stress free and straight forward as
- Upon completion of the design consultation we will provide you with a quotation tailored to your exact
requirements and budget.*
*Quotations will generally be e mailed to a client in the early evening of the
consultation date or by the following morning. Quotations can also be posted or given over the phone if