What is a Burglar Alarm?
A burglar alarm is a security system designed to detect an unauthorised intruder entering a building or area.
security alarm systems consist of:
- A network of PIR sensors (Passive Infrared Sensors)
- An Alarm control panel
- Door contacts
- Window contacts
- An external bell box
- Two key fobs (for remote control e.g. to use as a Panic Alarm)
- A connection to four telephone numbers you choose to be alerted in the event of a break in.
Our wireless alarm system may also be combined with one of our CCTV surveillance systems so that the activities
intruders can automatically be recorded and viewed remotely online via a PC or mobile phone such as an iPhone.
systems can either come in:
- A “Bells Only” format so that you can deal with the threat directly
- A monitored alarm system using the BT Redcare service
- A Police Response Alarm system so that the police can be directly notified when a break in is taking
they can respond immediately to the crime being committed
A Burglar Alarm is also commonly known as:
- Alarm System
- Security Alarm
- Intruder Alarm
- House Alarm
- Home Alarm
- Residential Alarm
- Business Alarm
- Wireless Alarm
- GSM Alarm
We will be using these phrases interchangeably throughout this website to mean the same thing.
Why do I want a Security Alarm?
Specific situations in which a Security Alarm would be used include:
- Protect your home whilst you go to work during the day by setting your home alarm for any unwanted
- Protect your shop and your stock from potential burglars at night while you’re closed for business with
- Protect your unmanned office and sensitive corporate documents from intruders whilst you and your staff
overnight with an intruder alarm
- Protect your warehouse, your goods and your property while you are closed with a business alarm
- Deter burglars from targeting your factory, your machinery and equipment during times of non-production
- Protect your farm and livestock from foxes and other predators by securing your perimeters with a
- Have peace of mind whilst visiting friends and family during Christmas and festive occasions by
- Protect yourself and your staff in your retail business during an attempted robbery by pressing the
fob to make your Burglar Alarm act as a Panic Alarm. Thereby stunning the robbers and notifying your
nearby well-wishers who can come to your aid
- Decrease the probability of being targeted by opportunist thieves who prefer to target properties
- Let yourself, your neighbours, relatives and friends be notified via an automatic phone call should
breaking into your property while you are on holiday with a GSM Alarm. Your associates could respond to
if you have one of our remote CCTV viewing systems installed you can check your cameras from your mobile
confirm if there has indeed been a break-in before notifying the police to respond to the threat
The list is endless and only limited to your imagination!
Which Alarm System is right for me?
Our security consultants will design and install a bespoke Alarm system for your project depending on what you
from the security system. For example:
- How many rooms do you want to be covered by our PIR sensors?
- How many entry and exits into the building do you want to be protected with contacts?
- Do you want to be automatically notified via a phone call in the event of a break-in?
- Do you want the Alarm System to be monitored with BT Redcare?
- Do you want the Police to be automatically notified by an intrusion?
- Do you wish to combine the alarm system with a sophisticated CCTV surveillance system to create a
- Do you wish to keep costs low by installing a Bells only alarm?
So to help you as much as we can, rather than leave you with the task of designing the ideal Alarm system
security consultants will come out to your site, ask you questions and analyse your site in order to design the
Alarm system for your specific needs.
Who will professionally install the Intruder Alarm for me?
Angle Security prides itself in the quality of our customer service. Not only are we proud of what we offer but
the fact that most of our new business comes from referrals from existing happy customers, speaks for itself!
- Our consultants will come out to your site (for free)
- They will discuss with you the best Intruder Alarm solutions for your specific needs
- Our consultants will intelligently design a bespoke Alarm system for you
- Our highly skilled engineers will then professionally install the Security Alarm System for you
- Our helpful support staff will then be just a phone call/email away if you ever need any help!
Take a look at:
Angle Security to find out more about who you will be working with and
out our Reviews
by current Angle Security Customers
Where can I receive this Alarm installation service?
Angle Security provide Alarm installation services in London and the Home Counties including the following
Our Alarm Installation Service is Available in these Greater London Areas London Area Postcode
If you are just outside this area feel free to get in touch as we may still be able to offer you our fantastic
Once the Burglar Alarm System is fitted, will I get any Support if I need help?
Don’t worry! Once we install the Burglar Alarm System for you, we won’t just leave you all alone. We also
following Security Alarm services:
- All Security Alarm systems come with a free 1 year warranty
- 1 year free maintenance including all parts and labour
- 1 year free technical support
- Support online through FAQs, document downloads, email and dedicated support number
How much will it cost me to get a Security Alarm installed?
Use of high quality equipment
Our fantastic customer service and
Super helpful support
Our prices are very competitive!
To find out how much it’s going to cost either call us now on 0208 201 5888
or head over to our Alarm quote page
and fill in the details and we will be in touch!
When can I have my Alarm System installed?
As soon as you require it! Pick up the phone and call us on 0208 201 5888
us with your phone number and let’s
book your installation in right away!