Where do you offer your services?
We offer Alarm installation in London and:
- Alarm installation in Buckinghamshire
- Alarm installation in Essex
- Alarm installation in Hertfordshire
- Alarm installation in Berkshire
- Alarm installation in Middlesex
- Alarm installation in Kent
- Alarm installation in Surrey
More Alarm System information
What is a Burglar Alarm?
A burglar alarm is a security system designed to detect an unauthorised intruder entering a building or area. Our
security alarm systems consist of:
- A network of PIR sensors (Passive Infrared Sensors)
- An Alarm control panel
- Door contacts
- Window contacts
- An external bell box
- Two key fobs (for remote control e.g. to use as a Panic Alarm)
- A connection to four telephone numbers you choose to be alerted in the event of a break in.
Our wireless alarm system may also be combined with one of our CCTV surveillance systems so that the activities of
intruders can automatically be recorded and viewed remotely online via a PC or mobile phone such as an iPhone. Our alarm
systems can either come in:
- A “Bells Only” format so that you can deal with the threat directly, or
- A monitored alarm system using the BT Redcare service, or
- A Police Response Alarm system so that the police can be directly notified when a break in is taking place and
can respond immediately to the crime being committed
A Burglar Alarm is also commonly known as:
- Alarm System
- Security Alarm
- Intruder Alarm
- House Alarm
- Home Alarm
- Residential Alarm
- Business Alarm
- Wireless Alarm
- GSM Alarm
We will be using these phrases interchangeably throughout this website to mean the same thing. If whilst using this
website you need the meaning of a word please refer to the Security Glossary (link is on the footer of all pages).
Why do I want a Security Alarm?
Specific situations in which a Security Alarm would be used include:
The list is endless and only limited to your imagination!
- Protect your home whilst you go to work during the day by setting your home alarm for any unwanted intruders
- Protect your shop and your stock from potential burglars at night while you’re closed for business with a
- Protect your unmanned office and sensitive corporate documents from intruders whilst you and your staff are at
overnight with an intruder alarm
- Protect your warehouse, your goods and your property while you are closed with a business alarm
- Deter burglars from targeting your factory, your machinery and equipment during times of non-production with a
- Protect your farm and livestock from foxes and other predators by securing your perimeters with a perimeter
- Have peace of mind whilst visiting friends and family during Christmas and festive occasions by activating your
- Protect yourself and your staff in your retail business during an attempted robbery by pressing the button on
key fob to make your Burglar Alarm act as a Panic Alarm. Thereby stunning the robbers and notifying your
and nearby well-wishers who can come to your aid
- Decrease the probability of being targeted by opportunist thieves who prefer to target properties without
- Let yourself, your neighbours, relatives and friends be notified via an automatic phone call should there be
intruders breaking into your property while you are on holiday with a GSM Alarm. Your associates could respond
the threat, and if you have one of our remote CCTV viewing systems installed you can check your cameras from
mobile phone to confirm if there has indeed been a break-in before notifying the police to respond to the threat
Which Alarm System is right for me?
Our security consultants will design and install a bespoke Alarm system for your project depending on what you require
from the security system. For example:
- How many rooms do you want to be covered by our PIR sensors?
- How many entry and exits into the building do you want to be protected with contacts?
- Do you want to be automatically notified via a phone call in the event of a break-in?
- Do you want the Alarm System to be monitored with BT Redcare?
- Do you want the Police to be automatically notified by an intrusion?
- Do you wish to combine the alarm system with a sophisticated CCTV surveillance system to create a comprehensive
security protection system?
- Do you wish to keep costs low by installing a Bells only alarm?
So to help you as much as we can, rather than leave you with the task of designing the ideal Alarm system yourself, our
security consultants will come out to your site, ask you questions and analyse your site in order to design the best
Alarm system for your specific needs.
Who will professionally install the Alarm system for me?
Angle Security prides itself in the quality of our customer service. Not only are we proud of what we offer but
the fact that most of our new business comes from referrals from existing happy customers, speaks for
- Our consultants will come out to your site (for free) and will discuss
you the best Security Alarm System solutions for your specific needs.
- Our consultants will intelligently design a bespoke Alarm system for your project.
- Our highly skilled engineers will then professionally install the Alarm system for you.
- Our helpful support staff will then be just a phone call/email away if you ever need any help!
Take a look at:
, to see who you will be working with.
Also, check out our Reviews
by current Angle Security Customers.
Where can I receive this Alarm installation service?
Angle Security provides Alarm installation services in London and the Home Counties including the following areas:
If you are just outside this area feel free to get in touch as we may still be able to offer you our fantastic services.
Once the Alarm system is installed will I get any Support if I need help?
Don’t worry! Once we install the system for you we don’t just leave you all alone. We also provide the following Alarm
- All Security Alarm systems come with a free 1 year warranty
- 1 year free maintenance including all parts and labour
- 1 year free technical support
- Support online through FAQs, document downloads, email and dedicated support number
How much will it cost me to get a Security Alarm installed?
Despite our use of high quality equipment, fantastic customer service and super helpful support, our prices are very
To find out how much it’s going to cost either call us now on 0208 201 5888
or head over to our Alarm quote
and fill in your details and we will be in touch!
When can I have my Alarm System installed?
As soon as you require it! Pick up the phone and call us (0208 201 5888
us with your phone number, and let’s book your installation right away!