What is Alarm Monitoring?
An Alarm Monitoring system is a security system consisting of a burglar alarm connected to a central monitoring
station via secured telephone/communication lines, computers, software and manned by trained staff. The system
is monitored by security staff 24 hours a day and they contact the police should the alarm be triggered by an
Redcare is an alarm monitoring system installed by us in collaboration with BT. Redcare is a BT product.
There are four types of Redcare alarm monitoring packages available:
- Redcare Classic: the UK’s most popular Grade 4 alarm system.
Backed by the Redcare network which has over 99.997% availability.
- Redcare GSM: the UK’s most popular dual path alarm system. If
for whatever reason your BT phone line
fails, the alarm system will still be able to communicate with the central station via a mobile phone
Considered the most robust and reliable intruder alarm system in the UK.
- Redcare Secure: a flexible alarm monitoring package. A dual path
system that ranges from grade 2, 3 and
4 protection depending on your needs. This allows you to switch between grades as and when necessary
therefore ensuring you’re getting the right protection all the time, while also controlling your
- Redcare Complete: the ultimate Redcare package. It combines
Grade 4 dual path signalling for burglar
alarm, fire alarm AND event driven CCTV.
Why do I want to use a Monitoring System?
Redcare is a market-leader in secure, monitored communication systems with over 25 years of experience serving
some of the largest security organisations in the world with very high standards. Redcare is the obvious choice
for monitored alarm systems.
These are the benefits of getting a Redcare alarm monitoring system:
- 24 hour protection, 7 days a week 365 days a year
- NSI approved central monitoring station
- Help desk support
- Police response on confirmed activation of alarm by an intruder
- Inspections twice a year
- Engineers available 24/7/365
- Use of the panic alarm functionality will result in immediate police response
- Most system errors can be fixed remotely
- Recommended by the insurance industry
Which Redcare Alarm System is right for me?
Our security consultants will design/choose and install a bespoke Redcare Alarm system for your project
depending on what you require from the security system. For example:
- Do you have an existing BT line?
- Do you wish to have a Redcare package that can be installed on a non BT landline?
- Do you want a dual path system using a radio signal or a mobile signal as back up?
- Do you want the security system to have the ability to automatically start recording/streaming CCTV
footage to the central control station so that security staff can contact the police/fire authority on
visually confirming the threat?
- Do you want to integrate intruder detection with fire detection?
So to help you as much as we can, rather than leave you with the task of designing the ideal Alarm monitoring
system yourself, our security consultants will come out to your site, ask you questions and analyse your site in
order to design the best Alarm monitoring system for your specific needs.
Who will professionally install BT Redcare for me?
Angle Security prides itself in the quality of our customer service. Not only are we proud of what we
offer but the fact that most of our new business comes from referrals from existing happy customers, speaks for
- Our consultants will come out to your site (for free)
- They will discuss with you the best Redcare solutions for your specific needs
- Our consultants will intelligently design/pick an Alarm monitoring system for you
- Our highly skilled engineers will then professionally install the Redcare system for you
- Our helpful support staff will then be just a phone call/email away if you ever need any help!
Take a look at:
About Angle Security to find out more about who you will be working with and
Check out our Reviews by current Angle Security Customers
Where can I receive this Alarm Monitoring service?
Angle Security provides Redcare systems in London and the Home Counties including the following areas:
Our Redcare Service is Available in these Greater London Areas:
If you are just outside this area feel free to get in touch as we may still be able to offer you our fantastic
Once the Alarm Monitoring System is fitted, will I get any Support if I need help?
Don’t worry! Once we install the alarm monitoring system for you we won’t just leave you all alone. We also
provide the following Security Alarm services:
- All Security Alarm systems come with a free 1 year warranty
- 1 year free maintenance including all parts and labour
- 1 year free technical support
- Support online through FAQs, document downloads, email and dedicated support number
How much will it cost me to get Redcare installed?
Use of high quality equipment
Our fantastic customer service and
Super helpful support
Our prices are very competitive!
To find out how much it’s going to cost either call us now on 020 3507 0098
or head over to our Alarm quote page
and fill in the details and we will be in touch!
When can I have my Monitored Alarm System installed?
As soon as you require it! Pick up the phone and call us on 020 3507 0098
us with your phone number and let’s book your installation in right away!