Where do you offer your services?
We offer CCTV installation in London and:
- CCTV installation in Buckinghamshire
- CCTV installation in Essex
- CCTV installation in Hertfordshire
- CCTV installation in Berkshire
- CCTV installation in Middlesex
- CCTV installation in Kent
- CCTV installation in Surrey
More CCTV information
What is CCTV?
CCTV is an acronym for Closed Circuit Television. You may also know CCTV as:
- Security Camera System
- Video Surveillance System
We will be using all three phrases interchangeably throughout this website to mean the same thing.
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) refers to a visible or covert video system intended for private viewers
(closed) rather than being open for public viewing. This video footage is either viewed or recorded, but not
Why do I want CCTV?
Originally CCTV was used by the police and transport companies to secure high profile public events and places.
However, now Security Camera Systems are so inexpensive and simple to use, that they are often used as part of
security and everyday video surveillance throughout the business and public sectors.
Examples for CCTV use include:
- Acting as a deterrent for shop lifters in a retail environment with a visible camera
- Recording evidence of staff theft, with a covert camera and DVR security system
- Integrating cash registers with a video surveillance system to visually track stock
- Visibly placed security cameras on buses and public transport to control vandalism
- Keeping an eye on employee behaviour and work ethic through the internet or via your mobile phone with a
remote monitoring CCTV package
- Keep taxi cab drivers safe and track their exact location with an in-car CCTV system integrated with
- Protecting your home and family from would-be burglars with CCTV on your driveway and all entrances to
- Monitoring the security of your vehicle and property with a CCTV system installed in your garage
- The list is endless, and only limited to your imagination and application!
Which CCTV system is right for me?
We understand that trying to decide what CCTV system is right for you can be a daunting task for someone not
working day-to-day within the CCTV industry.
- There are so many factors that go into deciding the ideal package for you including:
- The size of your property
- The purpose of each camera
- Camera styles:
- Box Cameras
- Bullet Cameras
- PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) Cameras
- Covering distances ranging from:
- Less than 3 metres to 500 metres
- Operating environments including:
- Indoor versus outdoor cameras
- Lighting conditions ranging from:
- Daylight to night time requiring IR (Infrared) Cameras
- DVRs (Digital Video Recorders) with varying hard disk space depending on:
- How much data needs to be stored
- For how long you want to store it
So to help you as much as we can, rather than leave you with the task of designing the ideal CCTV system
yourself, our security consultancy team will come out to your site, ask you questions and analyse your site in order to
the best CCTV system for your specific needs.
Who will professionally install the CCTV system for me?
Angle Security prides itself in the quality of our customer service. Not only are we proud of what we offer but
the fact that most of our new business comes from referrals from existing happy customers, speaks for
Our consultants will come out to your site (for free)
and will discuss with you
the best Security Camera System
solutions for your specific needs.
Our consultants will intelligently design a bespoke video surveillance system for your project.
Our highly skilled engineers will then professionally install the CCTV system for you.
Our helpful support staff will then be just a phone call/email away if you ever need any help!
Take a look at:
, to see who you will be working with.
Also, check out our Reviews
by current Angle Security Customers.
Where can I receive this CCTV installation service?
Angle Security provides CCTV services in London and the Home Counties including the following areas:
If you are just outside this area feel free to get in touch as we may still be able to offer you our fantastic services.
Once the CCTV system is installed will I get any Support if I need help?
Don’t worry! Once we install the system for you we don’t just leave you all alone. We also provide the following CCTV
- All video surveillance systems come with a free 1 year warranty
- 1 year free maintenance including all parts and labour*
- 1 year free technical support
- Support online through FAQs, document downloads, email and dedicated support number
How much will it cost me to get CCTV installed?
Despite our use of high quality equipment, fantastic customer service and super helpful support, our prices are very
To find out how much it’s going to cost either call us now on 0208 201 5888 or head over to our CCTV quote
and fill in your details and we will be in touch!
When can I have my CCTV system installed?
As soon as you require it! Pick up the phone and call us (020 8952 3778) or
us with your phone number, and let’s book your installation right away!