What is Remote CCTV Viewing?
Remote CCTV Viewing is a service that allows you to watch live surveillance camera video footage from a PC or
mobile phone (e.g. iPhone) via the Internet. With the remote CCTV viewing software provided, you can view
cameras simultaneously and you can even playback recorded footage as and when needed.
Why do I want Remote Surveillance Viewing?
Specific applications of remote CCTV include:
- Remotely view your employees whilst out of the office using your PDA
- Keep an eye on your staff working the cash register in your shop from the comfort of your home PC
- Warn off potential looters from your home during a riot by speaking to them through an audio link from
home, warning them that they are currently being recorded and evidence of any crimes committed will be
submitted to the police
- Assist with customers trying to use a prepay pump at a petrol station direct from your kiosk
- Help customers having problems paying for a car parking ticket at a ticket machine without leaving the
car park office
- Have peace of mind that your family are safe while using your office Mac
- Control a PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) camera from wherever you are
- Supplement patrols by security staff by enable them to see throughout your building even when they are
not out on patrol
- View wildlife from the internet in their natural habitat using remote CCTV
- Install remote CCTV viewing in a children’s nursery so parents can have peace of mind by watching their
children playing online
- Allow holiday makers to view their pets and dogs in kennels whilst they abroad with your CCTV cameras
connected to the web
The list is endless and only limited to your imagination!
Which Online CCTV System is right for me?
Our security consultants will design and install a bespoke online CCTV system for your project depending on what
you require from the security system. For example:
- Do you wish to see cameras on the same network in the same building?
- Do you wish to be able to see your video footage from any personal computer from anywhere in the
- Or do you want to be able to see your camera footage via an app on your iPhone or other smart phone?
These options will be discussed with you so that a system ideal to your needs can be designed give you complete
peace of mind.
Who will professionally setup the Remote CCTV system for me?
Angle Security prides itself in the quality of our customer service. Not only are we proud of what we
offer but the fact that most of our new business comes from referrals from existing happy customers, speaks for
- Our consultants will come out to your site (for free)
- They will discuss with you the best remote CCTV solutions for your specific needs
- Our consultants will intelligently design a bespoke online CCTV system for you
- Our highly skilled engineers will then professionally install the remote web CCTV system for you
- Our helpful support staff will then be just a phone call/email away if you ever need any help!
Take a look at:
About Angle Security to find out more about who you will be working with and
Check out our Reviews by current Angle Security Customers
Where can I receive this Remote Surveillance installation service?
Angle Security provides remote CCTV setup services in London and the Home Counties including the following
Our Remote CCTV Setup Service is Available in these Greater London Areas London Area Postcode
If you are just outside this area feel free to get in touch as we may still be able to offer you our fantastic
Once the Remote CCTV System is installed will I get any Support if I need help?
Don’t worry! Once we install the system for you we don’t just leave you all alone. We also provide the following
- All remote surveillance systems come with a free 1 year warranty
- 1 year free maintenance including all parts and labour
- 1 year free technical support
- Support online through FAQs, document downloads, email and dedicated support number
How much will it cost me to be able to watch my cameras over the internet?
Use of high quality equipment
Our fantastic customer service and
Super helpful support
Our prices are very competitive!
To find out how much it’s going to cost either call us now on 0208 201 5888 or head over to our CCTV quote page
and fill in the details and we will be in touch!
When can I start watching my live CCTV streaming online?
As soon as you require it! Pick up the phone and call us on 0208 201 5888
with your phone number and let’s book your installation in right away!