Our Company is dedicated to protecting your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or
you may provide to us or that we garner from you.
The Policy is changed occasionally to update you regarding any changes, so please make sure you review the
1. DATA & INFORMATION COLLECTED
To operate our website it is essential to collect or process certain data, such as the following:
- Information regarding your visits to our website, any resources you used such as traffic data, location
data, weblogs, and any communication data (these items are included, but not limited to those
- Forms filled out on our website allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or
purchases you make.
- Any data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
It is possible that we may gather information regarding your computer for our services. This collection of data
is used for statistical analysis about our website for use by us or our advertisers.
Any information shared will not identify who you are, but rather be mathematical data about our visitors and
their use on our site. The data does not give out any personal details.
Cookies may be used to gather this general internet data. When used, cookies are downloaded to your computer
without prompting. The cookie file is stored on your hard drive, where files are transferred to. This
information helps us improve our site and services to you.
All computers can block cookies by activating proper browser settings. There is a place to enable you to
cookies under the options menu. Please note if you decline cookies you may experience limited access to
areas of our site.
on any advertisement we have on this site.
3. INFORMATION USE
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also
use the data collected for the following:
- We may use data you provided in order to offer you information you asked for from out site, in direct
relation to our services or products. We may also send information on products we feel might interest
long as you have consented to such communications.
- Any commitments we made to you may require use of your information, used only to fulfill your
- We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or
product modifications, which could affect our service to you.
- An existing customer may require contact regarding goods or services that were a subject of an earlier
- We may use your data or allow third parties to use the data, in order to give you information about
unrelated goods or services you may find of interest. We may contact you about these services or goods
consented to the contact.
- A new customer may be contacted by us or a third party if you have consented to such communication.
- If you do not wish communication from our website or a third party you will be given the opportunity to
decline said communication. We will not allow your information collected while you were on our site to
by us or a third party if the consent is withheld.
- Please understand that we do not share information that is going to identify you to our advertisers.
However, on occasion we may provide them with statistics about our site’s visitors.
4. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
- It is possible that we may collect transfer data from you regarding locations outside of the European
Economic Area. This information is used for storing and processing. It may be processed by staff outside
European Economic Area, by a company who works for us or a supplier we have. An example is where we may
and conclude your order by using payment details or offering support services. You have agreed to this
communication by processing and finalising your order. At any time you provide personal data, you agree
transfer for processing and storage. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the data
- Data you provide us with will be stored on secure servers. Any transaction details will be encrypted to
provide you safety.
- Transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, thus a guarantee of data sent
electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at your own risk. If
password or chosen to obtain a password, you can access the secure section, requiring the password to
confidential by you, as your responsibility.
5. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- If applicable, we may share your personal information to any group member. This will include
holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any.
- Personal Information may be shared with third parties:
- If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information to a
- When legally requested, we may share your information.
- Fraud protection and to minimise credit risk may require a sharing of your information.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS
their privacy policies.
7. INFORMATION ACCESS
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with rights to access any information we may collect and store
you. If you wish to have access to this information it may be subject to a £15 payment fee, used to cover
costs regarding the information you requested. If you wish to access this data please provide contact
8. CONTACTING US
and do not hesitate to contact us.