Service and MaintenanceAngle Security Service and Maintenance agreements are an effective way of managing the maintenance visits required by law for your fire alarm system, they also give you peace of mind that your system will work when it is needed most - in the event of a fire.
Included in the Service and Maintenance Agreement:
- Support from our 24 hour customer service centre
- Availability of our engineers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Routine Inspections (in accordance with British Standards)
- Minor adjustments during inspection (in accordance with British Standards)
- 12 monthly warranty for additional fitted equipment
- Engineer call out charges (Comprehensive Only) (except when system has been damaged by users or call out is due to customer mis-operation)
- 4 hour response to all emergency call out, (subject to type of agreement is taken)
- False Alarm Management and advice against the latest standards
Why do I need a Service and Maintenance Agreement?
- Peace of Mind
It makes sense that your fire alarm system is kept in optimum condition, with 24 hour emergency cover that you can always count on if it is needed.
- Minimise False Alarms